Making Your Airbnb More Hospitable with Custom Closet StorageAugust 2, 2021
Clearing Out the Spider Webs and Skeletons: Closet Organization HacksOctober 18, 2021
A Focused and Organized Study Space Makes A Difference
A calm and organized study space is important for students of all ages. It is easier to focus in a space where you, or your student, feels relaxed and comfortable. Below, let’s discuss some tips for creating the perfect focused and organized study space in your home. One of the main challenges when it comes to creating a study space is finding the room in your home. Clearing out space can be a challenge, but Quality Closet Connection is here to help you organize your home space! Quality Closet Connection is one of the leading custom closet companies in the Atlanta area, optimizing closet space in homes all across North Georgia. For more information about our smart home storage solutions, click here.
10 Tips for a Custom Study Space
- Quiet! One of the most important aspects of a study space is peace and quiet. Select a secluded study space, if possible, or make sure to keep headphones on hand to block out any unwanted noise.
- Comfort: Making sure your study space is comfortable is another great way to ensure that you can focus in the space. Cozy it up by adding a comfy chair, pillows, and blankets.
- Organization: The best way to ensure your study space is optimized for maximum focus is organization. There are tons of ways to organize your study space, but the rule of thumb is to make sure everything has a place. Storage solutions come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s easy to find something that suits your needs. A customized closet organization system is the best way to organize supplies for the whole family, in one compact location!
- Supplies: You need the right supplies in order to get the job done. Make sure your study space is stocked with pencils, pens, markers, highlighters, sticky notes, notebooks, and whatever study supplies you may need. Creating a school supplies closet is a great way to organize these materials, without taking up any extra space in your home.
- Sounds: As mentioned above, having a quiet study space is important, but some people need a little background noise. Noise machines are great, but there are also playlists, videos, and even shows on streaming platforms that can serve as white noise. There are several calming playlists filled with classical music, soothing sounds, and lo-fi beats that are a perfect compliment to your study session.
- Aromatherapy: There has been research that shows a positive correlation between effective studying and aromatherapy. Spruce up your study space with some soothing scents in the form of candles, an essential oil diffuser, or incense.
- Study Snacks: Your brain needs fuel in order to focus! Keep healthy snacks on hand for whenever you need a quick pick-me-up. Taking a break to walk to the kitchen is also a great way to break up a study session.
- Do Not Disturb: Disruptions can easily ruin someone’s concentration while they are studying. Create a sign or some other sort of indicator to notify others in the house that the study are needs some peace and quiet.
- Finding Space: The biggest challenge when it comes to creating a study space can be finding the space to begin with. Study spaces don’t have to be the typical desk set-up, whatever works in your home space is great. A dedicated corner of a table, a lap desk, or even a coffee table can function as a great study space! Clearing out space by reorganizing a room or closet is a great way to find new space in your home.
- Work From Home: With how popular working from home has become in the past two years, it is important to have a dedicated professional work space, free from distractions. Clearing out a dedicated space in your home, or simply reorganizing existing space with the help of home office organization systems, can make a world of difference!
Quality Closet Connection Custom Closets in Atlanta
Quality Closet Connection is the premier custom closet company in the Atlanta area. We create custom closets and organize existing ones to allow for a more clutter-free and organized living space. Our custom closet solutions are great organizers for a school or home office supplies space. All of our products have a lifetime warranty, thanks to our skilled and experienced craftsmen.
For more information about how we can elevate your home, give us a call at (770)710-6008, email us at email@example.com, or contact us here!